Who wants to get HOT with me!?

Options
Hello Lovelies!

I've been on MFP for awhile now, but I'm in need of some serious motivation! I have worked my a** off (literally) to lose 40 lbs so far, but I have around 50 lbs more to go. The problem is that this cooler weather is making me feel the need to curl up in a heap of blankets and drink wine. :/ So here's my solution! I'm looking for ANYONE with a goal. If you are wanting to lose 5 or 105 lbs; if you are trying to run a marathon next year; if you want to get back in those size 8 jeans; if you're just trying to get healthy...add me as a friend. We can all crush our goals together regardless of what they are! I'm ready to get back in my sexy dresses and maybe even a bikini next summer; I want to be CONFIDENT with my body. Who's with me?!

XO
Caitlin

Replies

• jmbrown090
    jmbrown090 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Meeee!!! I'm hoping for a bikini next summer too. Since I live in Florida it'd be great to go to the beach and actually feel good about it! Feel free to add me. I'm on here everyday :)
  • Greenstripes87
    Greenstripes87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50 pounds. It's really difficult trying to stay away from all the bad food I enjoy like soda and sweets. I'm on here everyday also and feel free to add me as well. Good luck on your journey.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose. About 40 more pounds. Lets get it done!
  • kaaarennm
    kaaarennm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Meeeeeeeeee! I'm tired of my relatives telling me I'm fat. I need to lose 23-25lbs. So far I've lose 2.6 lbs in just 4 days! Best of luck to all of us!

Train like a BEAST look like a BEAUTY

• anewday23
    anewday23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • Healthyby2017
    Healthyby2017 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too trying to lose 40-50kg by 2017.... bikini next xmas! only lose 2kg so far but its a start!
  • anitaz2014
    anitaz2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I want to look and feel HOT! I am on here to meet new friends and support. I went from 192 to 163. Now back up to 178 lbs. I want to be at the most 140lbs. Thank you.
  • jvennell
    jvennell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I have just started and want to lose 20kg by May 2016. Tired of being frumpy looking working mum.
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I love this!!! I'm looking to lose 50lbs as well!
    Just added you! :)<3
  • Locagirl87
    Locagirl87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You all are so lovely! Very excited for this!! <3<3<3
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Girl!!! I so am with you!!
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 lbs. and have another 87 to go. I don't know what it's like to be slim and healthy, so my goal is to find out.
  • hayesdominique91
    hayesdominique91 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I do I just started my weight loss journey but Im so motivated to loose the weight and I can't wait to feel sexy again
  • 23mar07
    23mar07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in... I am about 200lbs... Goal weight is 110 lbs
  • tresamies
    tresamies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 45 pounds.I'm in too!!
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Im in! sent you all requests!
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in will send you all requests
  • xmikeyw
    xmikeyw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    moonport wrote: »
    I've lost 15 lbs. and have another 87 to go. I don't know what it's like to be slim and healthy, so my goal is to find out.

• lorengetsfit
    lorengetsfit Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! My name is Loren and I am also 40 lbs down! I've got 60-70 lbs to lose. Added you! Anyone else, please feel free to add me!