It is midnight....oh no...kitchen calling....

Options
What's it gonna be!!! Soooo many delicious choices my midnight lovely wants to tempt me with!! Ooooh some left over ribs eh??? Hmm saucy. ..oooh you have some cheezits...you know I can't say no...what. .a handful of jelly bellys??? And most are juicy pear??? Yes pleeeeease. ..alas...what is this...a new box even..French toast crunch...well I can't not eat them..I already poured a bowl! Oooh sweet kitchen of the night I love you soooooo....

Replies

• barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Isn't it true that anything eaten between the magical minutes of 12:01am and 12:23am, the calories don't count? ;-)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Here's my trick...the next time you find yourself craving everything in the kitchen...and God, I totally understand.....take your clothes off....no really...take em off, all off....this little trick has gotten me out of the kitchen many times now....and hubby thinks it's AWESOME of course...lol!
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    Here's my trick...the next time you find yourself craving everything in the kitchen...and God, I totally understand.....take your clothes off....no really...take em off, all off....this little trick has gotten me out of the kitchen many times now....and hubby thinks it's AWESOME of course...lol!

Now that's a better way to eat your cereal ooh la laaaaaa. Lol
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

I tried this and ended up with a little burn....dang ramen soup splashes everywhere when you're sluuurrrrping it up!!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

I tried this and ended up with a little burn....dang ramen soup splashes everywhere when you're sluuurrrrping it up!!

Oh my, I don't think the trick worked for you!! Bib for you next time!
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Kellogs Honey Smacks
    55% sugar - nice snack

Hmmmmm I'm going to have to research these so called smacks. ...
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Hey thanks. I'm 5' 4" and weigh 196. This might help.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

Because... Why now? I mean, I have no problem eating naked.

Although maybe hubby would just distract me if I got naked. Good point.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    The only issue is the kitchen chair is always cold!!!! Sooo once you get past that initial chill on the bootay. ..it's all good...and yes...I did say bootay.
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    The only issue is the kitchen chair is always cold!!!! Sooo once you get past that initial chill on the bootay. ..it's all good...and yes...I did say bootay.

I eat standing up, for the calorie burn.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    You're so hardcore....that has to be awkward in a restaurant setting though.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Go to sleep!
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    You're so hardcore....that has to be awkward in a restaurant setting though.

You're doing it wrong, then.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Uh oh people...the kitchen just called me again...and i know have milk dripping of my beard...and lucky charms in my mouth...mmmmmm