69 pounds lighter- before and during pictures...

Options
CarmenSox
CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
As of today I have lost a total of 69 pounds. I wanted to post some before and during pictures to maybe get a little encouragement from you guys! For the first time since starting my new “lifestyle” I have gained some weight.  Two weeks ago my weight was 224.00 and last Monday I weighed in at 229.4. This past Monday (Yesterday) I weighed in at 224.8. So As you can see I gained a total of 5.2 pounds and was able to get it all off with the exception of 8 ounces, so far. I am a little bummed about it but I know it’s part of the process. I also know I didn’t do my best these past 2 weeks and could have done better. Anyways here are my before and during pictures

12003.jpg
>
12021.jpg

Replies

• Bryce58
    Bryce58 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow ... you're looking good. Well done.:tongue:
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can see how much you've changed in your profile picture - what an amazing transformation!
    You look great, congratulations on your success!
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    12003.jpg
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    As of today I have lost a total of 69 pounds. I wanted to post some before and during pictures to maybe get a little encouragement from you guys! For the first time since starting my new “lifestyle” I have gained some weight.  Two weeks ago my weight was 224.00 and last Monday I weighed in at 229.4. This past Monday (Yesterday) I weighed in at 224.8. So As you can see I gained a total of 5.2 pounds and was able to get it all off with the exception of 8 ounces, so far. I am a little bummed about it but I know it’s part of the process. I also know I didn’t do my best these past 2 weeks and could have done better. Anyways here are my before and during pictures

12003.jpg
    >

Great work!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    you need to change the IMG letters in the code to lower case
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well! I also peeked at your profile picture and WOW there is a huge difference! Keep going strong!
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    That's amazing! You're doing a great job!
  • oBirdieo
    oBirdieo Posts: 148
    Options
    Well done! You're doing a great job!

Say hello to NC for me -- born and raised in Jacksonville! :smile:
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    wow so amazing!
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!! It is part of the process, and you know what made the difference, so forgeive, don't forget, but move forward!!! Keep up the great work, you are motivation for ME! :happy:
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Way to Go. You look fantastic. You know what is a great accomplishment? You ONLY went up five pounds befor eyou put yourself back on track. Can you honestly say you've EVER done that before???? That's a huge success.
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Quit worrying about the "setback". The important thing is you caught it early and did what you needed to do to get back on track. Keep up the good work.
  • cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    don't give up on yourself...what has changed is the question? don't know if you still wanna use more but don't beat yourself up....What you have done is no easy task....ramp it up...try something different.
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    pictures fixed...sorrry!
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! You must be so thrilled!! That's seven bags of potatoes you are not carrying around full time!!! Amazing accomplishment!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can see a huge difference. Keep it up!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    Just the difference in your face, and eyes tells the story! Keep going! Congratulations!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Awesome job! What a major transformation, keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!