30-something moms

Options

Replies

• Shay726
    Shay726 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    31,happlily married mom of 4 (10,9,4,2)
    Here to gain some weight and add some curves..im currently a hard gainer but not letimg that stop me from having the body i want..Add me im here to motvate and support... <3
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi I just turned 35 yesterday :o lol! But I have a 13/8/almost 2 y o! I have lost almost 50 lbs total since his birth and 31 since mfp. So I have kept at it for this whole year from oct3 to oct3! I am so proud of myself!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Hey Moms!!
    You're all doing some flipping fantastic work being in your thirties and moms....and so for that..and it being Sunday I issue you all high fives answer for those that wish too I will also fist bump...Pats on the back are of course a secondary option.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    xyw1hqnew0k7.jpg
    q6dldqpy50ar.jpg
    vfxsf5uidcqy.jpg
    h6oy133l14tf.jpg
    vvoklsk1wxkm.jpg
    The top two were about 1 year ago around 237. The blue ones last week at 206. And the last was fri bc I was so shocked this dress was not short bc of my belly or butt it was how its supposed to look! And a little loose:) its xl:)
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey! 33 year old mom of 6 here. I have a 13, 11, 6, 2 & 8 month old twins. I'm on a similar mission. To get this body back! I topped out earlier this year at 191 on my 5'4 frame and I'm on my way to 135. I'm at 160 right now. I lost
    some weight before I came to MFP. I've been doing this for about 3 months though. Feel free to add me!
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    & @ilovecereal1982 , I see you around the message boards. You're a funny guy. Maybe it's all that cereal you love. ;)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    & @ilovecereal1982 , I see you around the message boards. You're a funny guy. Maybe it's all that cereal you love. ;)

Are you saying youuuu don't love cereal :)
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 39 single mom looking to make friends and live a better life!
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 35 and my little one is 2. Finding time to workout is a challenge mainly because of my work schedule (1:30 to midnight) This is day one for me on MFP. Feel free to add me. Open to tips and advice on ways to get workouts in.
  • steelmagnolia35
    steelmagnolia35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Hi I just turned 35 yesterday :o lol! But I have a 13/8/almost 2 y o! I have lost almost 50 lbs total since his birth and 31 since mfp. So I have kept at it for this whole year from oct3 to oct3! I am so proud of myself!
    You should be proud of yourself! Amazing work, keep it up!!
  • steelmagnolia35
    Options
    jamie_0815 wrote: »
    I am 35 and my little one is 2. Finding time to workout is a challenge mainly because of my work schedule (1:30 to midnight) This is day one for me on MFP. Feel free to add me. Open to tips and advice on ways to get workouts in.
    I can relate to you! I worked the "graveyard" shift at a hospital for eleven years. Getting home in the morning to tend to 3 little ones...exercise was the last thing on my mind! Is it possible to get a walk in the mornings before work? I put many miles on strollers when my kids were younger just trying to get some activity in. Good luck!!
  • BUNSENH0NEYDEW
    BUNSENH0NEYDEW Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, 35 just jumped back onto fitnesspal again. I have a 3 year old and a full time job and zero time to exercise. I'd love the support of other women who "know" what it's like.
    i'm currently paleo (ish) and it's been pretty great so far!
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! 38 years old & a mom to a little 4 year old girl. :-)
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    xyw1hqnew0k7.jpg
    q6dldqpy50ar.jpg
    vfxsf5uidcqy.jpg
    h6oy133l14tf.jpg
    vvoklsk1wxkm.jpg
    The top two were about 1 year ago around 237. The blue ones last week at 206. And the last was fri bc I was so shocked this dress was not short bc of my belly or butt it was how its supposed to look! And a little loose:) its xl:)

I just wanted to say....YOU GO, GIRL!!! You look fabulous!
  • verucasalt52
    verucasalt52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    would love to be included. I am a 39-year-old mother of 3 kids ages 4, 7, and 10. I work full-time and could always use the support.
  • fourmarlins
    fourmarlins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    downa100 wrote: »
    I'm a 34 year old mom of three would like any support and friendship to keep me motivated.

• nmwade0927
    nmwade0927 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a 33 (almost 34) year old mom of a 9 year old and 5 year old. I was the matron of honor in my sister's wedding this past weekend and saw some photos of me that made me cry. It is time to get me back. I am at my heaviest @ 242lbs (I am only 5 3") and ready to change that. My overall goal is almost 70lbs - but want to separate it in to mini-goals of 10lbs - so I don't get overwhelmed. Would love to be part of a group of other mom's trying to balance the day to day and take care of themselves at the same time!
  • steelmagnolia35
    Options
    nmwade0927 wrote: »
    Hi! I am a 33 (almost 34) year old mom of a 9 year old and 5 year old. I was the matron of honor in my sister's wedding this past weekend and saw some photos of me that made me cry. It is time to get me back. I am at my heaviest @ 242lbs (I am only 5 3") and ready to change that. My overall goal is almost 70lbs - but want to separate it in to mini-goals of 10lbs - so I don't get overwhelmed. Would love to be part of a group of other mom's trying to balance the day to day and take care of themselves at the same time!
    Thank God that we are not defined by the number on the scale, we are SO much more than that!!! Good for you for deciding to become a healthier version of you! We can do this together!!
  • rachel53223
    rachel53223 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    31 years old here -- mom of 2 (10&5) and looking for MFP friends for this awesome journey we are on! Moms are amazing, even when we don't mean to be! :wink: Add me!
  • sarahrosebinder
    sarahrosebinder Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me Im a 36 yr old mom of three and have about 25lbs to lose!