Suggestions?

Options
I live in a tiny tiny apartment with very little floor space. Any suggestions for Wii games or DVDs that give good cardio? I have Wii Fit Plus currently. This is for my off days when I'm not doing C25K training.

Replies

• alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the Wii. Its a boxing style game. Its by far my favorite!
  • Kdoran73
    Kdoran73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser is a good Wii game and doesn't require much space.
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Tennis on Wii sports is good, but what I've found I love is My Fitness Coach Dance Workout. Specifically the cardio combat section.
  • andtian
    andtian Posts: 47
    Options
    EA Sports Active doesn't need too much space.. More or less the same as Wii Fit Plus. Just dance is something more for fun than a serious workout, but it is fun though. Yoga is something that never takes up too much space.
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I got 10 minute solution wii game that works on the balance board from the wii fit plus. The my fitness coach ones require a bit of space to do so I wouldn't recommend those. Umm what about maybe getting some 10 minute solution pilates DVDs? All you need the space for really is a yoga mat. 10 minute solutions do other types of DVDs I noticed on the inside cover of my dvds so they might be good options too?
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I tried doing some pilates today. I don't have the room. The space I have is literally about 2ft by 4ft. It SUCKS. I was doing the Wii boxing and came inches from hitting the tv. I will have to figure something out :-S