Ketogenic dieting

Options
Hi! I'm looking for friends who are following the ketogenic diet. I've had great success with it and would love a few like-minded friends.
Tracy

Replies

• gracenessence
    gracenessence Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started 10 days ago, would love some support and would love to hear about your success. Feel free to add me!
  • Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto and would love some keto gals to do this with.
  • shaedras
    shaedras Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What is it?
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Keto is a low carb high fat diet. I eat Keto and love it. I feel great, have tons of energy and have lost weight almost effortlessly. I have lost 57 pounds since mid-September 2014. I was eating low carb moderate fat last year, but my weight loss really sped up when I started eating Keto and joined MFP in March 2015.

I aim for 75-80% of my calories to be from fat and 5% or under 20g daily of carbs. My protein varies a bit but I'm usually aiming for 15-20% protein. I also practice intermittent fasting and dabble with zero carb. I love to experiment and really love this way of eating.

I have 35-45 more pounds to lose, not sure until I get there. But I look and feel much more compact than the last time I was this weight. I can fit into clothes I bought when I was 20-25 pounds lighter than I am now.
  • mdickhaut
    mdickhaut Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I started the keto diet 2.5 weeks ago, and haven't cheated. I aim for 20g carbs, and have gone to 35g twice. I also drink a ton of water and exercise 3-5 times a week. I have 40 lbs to lose, but cannot figure out why I've only lost 4 lbs. Am I crazy for thinking it should be faster than this? I lost the 6 in the first week, then gained 2 back, and have been stuck.

Feel free to add me.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Been on keto two years now. Close to goal weight now. Feel free to add me.
  • PatriciaAnneDavies
    PatriciaAnneDavies Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my 7th week and I've lost 9lb. I got stuck for three weeks when nothing shifted but then the weight loss suddenly took off again and is dropping steadily. Excited
  • DeeWert
    DeeWert Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto since Feb. 14 this year. I've lost 79 lbs. so far. If you weight loss slows, try reducing your fat intake and focus on eating more lean protein.
  • ketohoodqueen
    ketohoodqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... Iv Been on keto for just over 3 weeks! Would love to k ow how everyone is getting on... Iv lost 5kg so far.... Sending keto love all the way from London x
  • rugrats929
    rugrats929 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have been following Keto way of eating for awhile now and have lost 37 pounds. Would love people to exchange recipes and tips with.
  • seakali22
    seakali22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Join ketogenic generation on FB
  • seakali22
    seakali22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Or another keto FB group