New!

smalltownsquarepeg
smalltownsquarepeg Posts: 24 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
So...I figure 2009 is as good a time as any to lose these extra 40 pounds I'm carrying around, right? I'm a mom of four, business owner and sugar ADDICT. I love my sweets!

I did pretty well today...no candy at all! One day down, the rest of my life to go!!

Glad to be here!

Replies

• smalltownsquarepeg
    smalltownsquarepeg Posts: 24 Member
    So...I figure 2009 is as good a time as any to lose these extra 40 pounds I'm carrying around, right? I'm a mom of four, business owner and sugar ADDICT. I love my sweets!

I did pretty well today...no candy at all! One day down, the rest of my life to go!!

Glad to be here!
  • Welcome... You can do it. We are all here to support each other.
  • Hi! I'm new here too. I'm a stay at home mom of three. Terrified of getting diabetes, so I'm trying to avoid it. I'm ADDICTED to carbs and sweets! But I've done pretty good today. I found that if I chew gum all the time it helps me not to want to eat candy. Good Luck to everyone!
  • Im craving sweets now, but carbs are my problem, and for 3 das I have been under since starting... you will make it! :)

119098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Welcome to MFP! It's a wonderful place to be. Good luck!!
  • Hi all, I am new here . Looking to lose alot of weight. I was 221, November 2008 and 205 as of December , 2008. Going to weigh myself next Thursday. I have lost a total of 16lbs so far. :happy:

How do I get the tracker on the message?

Good Luck to everyone.
  • good luck to all of you that are new and that are not we all need a little luck sometimes. Chocolate would be my down fall. :cry: I just have to keep it out of the house. Welcome :drinker: Drink your water :happy:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Hi all, I am new here . Looking to lose alot of weight. I was 221, November 2008 and 205 as of December , 2008. Going to weigh myself next Thursday. I have lost a total of 16lbs so far. :happy:

How do I get the tracker on the message?

Good Luck to everyone.

Go to the "tools" tab at the top of the page and click on get your weight loss ticker.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Hi,
    To get a ticker, go to "tools" and click on ticker. Create your ticker, copy the code, then go to your home page. From the solid blue menu, select settings. Paste your code into your forum signiture.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    you will love it here. welcome!
This discussion has been closed.