READY TO BE UNDER 200-WHO'S WITH ME!!

Options
My first mini goal is to be in ONEderland by the end of the year!

Replies

• kmgrant133
    kmgrant133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im with you there. Wish i could be under 200 by the new year. But i got a lot of work and its not easy going at it alone. Support is the biggest thing for me.. If you would like a weight los buddie just let me know
  • nikki_loggins
    nikki_loggins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be your friend. I need motivation and encouragement also. I workout at Planet Fitness from time to time and talk walks. Eating healthy is the hard part me because I love food so feel free to add me
  • _flawedperfectly_
    _flawedperfectly_ Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes this is a goal of mine as well. We can do it. We have 3 months.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I would love to support/encourage you while you are on this journey .... I have 23 lbs until I am in onederland ..Feel free to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • stephenlalla
    stephenlalla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I started MyFitnessPal about a year ago at 208 that was my goal, get below 200. My weight increased to 220 and after some real struggles and behavioral changes I'm down to 194. I hadn't been that weight since March 2008. I have a half marathon on 14 November and hoping to get down to 188. You can do it. It's not easy but be persistent, make permanent necessary changes in your life, track your results and don't stop putting in the effort as it's worth having optimal health.
  • last_jennifer
    last_jennifer Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Me too! I want to be under 200 in the worst way and that is why I am here. We can do it!