Trying to lose some weight..need support. Thanks y'all!

Options
Hi Im Brittany. I'm 25 yo a mother to two beautiful boys 4&2. Still trying to lose 25 pounds of the seventy I gained with each of them. Was doing good without any support of friends, then decided to stop smoking 8 months ago and gained 15 pounds. So anyone going through the same or similar story, or just anyone who could be a friend and motivate and support me I'll do the same for you :) thanks

Replies

• jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany. First I would like to say congrats on quitting smoking and sticking to you plan for a healthier lifestyle. I am also trying to lose some post baby weight plus some. Lol you can do this keep you eye on your goal. Your doing an awesome job. Your welcome to add me for support.
  • rosierunnermfp
    rosierunnermfp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • katie_mun29
    katie_mun29 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) good on you!
  • jleebone
    jleebone Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me! I quit smoking in January and put on a little over 15, working to get that and beyond off! Started really committing myself to this new life about 2 weeks ago so going through a lot of the same "learning pains". Got your back girl!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany! :)
    Wishing you the very best of luck.
  • Parkes1993
    Parkes1993 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yeah good luck , I'm sure u can nail this . If u can stop smoking u can do anything lol ... I used to smoke and at 1 point was trying to stop and lose weight ... That's enough about me lol ... All the best and add me if u like
  • melanie09877
    melanie09877 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just think you stopped smoking which is great so that means you can do this