Fun-Sized Women 5'5 and under Stand Up!!

Options
:bigsmile:

Roll Call for all short women!! Just stop by and say hello, tell your height. Share some of the good, the bad, & the ugly of being a shorter person and trying to lose weight.

I am 5'3 and a quarter. I don't call myself short, I am fun-sized!! :laugh:

Replies

• littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im 4ft 11!!!!!! trying to be more happy about it but struggle at times xx
  • haileysmommy1112
    Options
    I an 24 years old and i am 5 foot 1/2 inch. Im not short in verticaley challenged. I just starded my weight loss adventure.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Just a bit over 5 foot here. Woooot! When you're short you are always cute! I love it!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    5'5" :)
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    5'3" sweet and petite!
  • Scentlessapprentice
    Scentlessapprentice Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm fun sized too. 5'2. it's a nightmare getting maxi dresses and trousers to fit and being short means every pound of weight shows but on the plus side it's great for playing hide and seek:laugh:
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    I'm 5'2. The only down side I have found is when people who are at a heavier weight, but taller, they get into smaller pant sizes quicker! :angry:
  • dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    4'11'' here and proud of it LOL!!!
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5'2 and I love it! I can wear heels of any height and still be shorter than my husband! lol
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 24 years old. I look young and am vertically challenged. Lol.

All my weight goes to my gut and I get that nasty back fat. And the way this worked out, I don't have a big chest. I don't not really fit the typical 'big person' stereotype. My mom makes fun of me...with love of course. Haha.
  • frenchielover
    Options
    27, 5'3"....long legs for a short person, yet no torso......you take what you can get I suppose
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I'm shocked to hear you lump 5'5 women in with all you shorties! Just kidding. I like to think I'm tall at 5'5 but I guess I'm average at best, and next to my 6'4 husband I'm just a little shrimp!

I'm definitely fun sized right now too with my huge pregnant belly!
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    HEERERERERERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **WAVING HANDS!!** IM 5 FOOT EVEN ..:) my 6'1 hunny loves it :)
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well this is the group where i feel tall... :) I am 5'5" but I love my height! I call myself short all the time and play with it when people comment on it. I am on my way to my goal weight and when I get there I will love every part of me :)

Good Luck on your journey to my vertical challenged friends haha :)
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    5"4' - We are so adorable, aren't we!!! :glasses:
    Good things come in small packages - now only if the number of the scale would get smaller!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half and I love it!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    5'4" but its all good... I'm sturdier cuz I'm closer to the ground
  • faythelg
    faythelg Posts: 12
    Options
    5'3" and loving it
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    5' 3.5" I enjoy being this height because I like my pants longer and I shop average size and they fit the exact way I want them too!!!!
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    5'5" and I struggle with muscles. I seem to build up the muscle more than the average which is making it very hard to be in a healthy BMI range for my height/weight ratio even tho my BF% is near 27% ( very healthy!) About 2 lbs away from dipping into BMI healthy range. I WILL get there...and I am certain all of us can with the right kind of determination!