Snacks when I get hungry

Options
ShaneGonzalez91
ShaneGonzalez91 Posts: 17 Member
edited October 2015 in Food and Nutrition
So I've been eating the Cheeze it Trail mix, lunchables when i get a bit of the muchies during work or when im lounging and i was wondering what y'all eat and recommend. And I'm on a budget after bills so let me know

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    I would recommend greek yogurt, small tins of flavoured tuna, berries, grapes, slices of lunch meats... I'm sure there's a lot more but it's 2 AM here :D
  • suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Some kind of nuts, like almonds aren't too expensive but they will fill you up. And I love greek yogurtttttttttt
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is popcorn. A bag of kernels is fairly inexpensive. I pop it on the stove. I season it with fine grain popcorn salt or taco seasoning.You can pop a bunch and bag it up into individual servings to have later.

Other snacks I have- granola bars, fruit, carrots, cheese, yogurt, trail mix, deviled eggs
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i like sugar snap peas. good and crunchy
  • ggillen412
    ggillen412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The new Triple Zero Dannons Oikos Greek Yogurt is 15 grams of protein to help fill you up and they are usually only a buck. 2 of those are my snack.
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I don't really snack much and when I do it's usually something really bad. Last night I did have a piece of dark chocolate and I like Feridies 5 oclock crunch.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, beef or turkey jerky, popcorn, protein bars, apple & peanut butter, hummus & veggies, string cheese, nuts, wasabi peas, fudge pops, cottage cheese