My 12 week results....never skipped a meal!

Options
AmandaGuitar
AmandaGuitar Posts: 8 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
I was able to lose 26.6 lbs, 15.1% body fat, 9.5" off my waist alone, over 24" overall. No isogenics, just good choice and natural support with minimal exercise (I'm injured).

Don't know how to post a pic. :neutral:

Replies

• pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have 12 weeks until I go on holiday and I'm hoping to lose this amount too. Thanks for keeping me motivated :)
  • pippypuppy
    Options
    You look great in your profile pic. Well done!
  • kiwithreadz
    kiwithreadz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been going since March, and have lost 30 lbs (without exercise), that included a month off as we were on holiday, although still lost 5lbs then. Still have another 14 or so pounds left to lose till I get near the healthy range and I seem to have hit a wall. The weights just getting harder to move, and I can't exercise so not sure what to do. Have started imputting the foods day and hope that will motivate me some. Cheers.
  • pippypuppy
    Options
    Hi all, I have been going since March, and have lost 30 lbs (without exercise), that included a month off as we were on holiday, although still lost 5lbs then. Still have another 14 or so pounds left to lose till I get near the healthy range and I seem to have hit a wall. The weights just getting harder to move, and I can't exercise so not sure what to do. Have started imputting the foods day and hope that will motivate me some. Cheers.

Keep logging, and check out the success stories for motivation. If you open up your diary and post in the help weight-loss threads I'm sure you'll get a lot of good advice.

Congrats on your loss thus far!
  • AmandaGuitar
    Options
    pippypuppy wrote: »

Thanks so much! I figured since I didn't know how to post the pic, putting my before and after in my profile was a good alternative. :)

You can do it! I did mine through a program and it was awesome!!
  • ajsmommy824
    ajsmommy824 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!!
  • AmandaGuitar
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 10-12% body fat. I think another 12-14 weeks and I should be good! I can't wait!
  • ibbymama170
    ibbymama170 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up! :)
  • AmandaGuitar
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • pippypuppy
    Options

Thanks so much! I figured since I didn't know how to post the pic, putting my before and after in my profile was a good alternative. :)

Thanks for giving me the encouragement. I too figured once I've lost 12 it will mean I'm halfway, so two lots of 12 weeks suits me, one directly before, and one after my holiday. Then I'll be at my ultimate goal. But for now, 12 weeks is it (end of 12 weeks being 26th Dec).

I just have to keep reminding myself I've only got 12 weeks - a mindset thing
  • AmandaGuitar
    Options

Thanks for giving me the encouragement. I too figured once I've lost 12 it will mean I'm halfway, so two lots of 12 weeks suits me, one directly before, and one after my holiday. Then I'll be at my ultimate goal. But for now, 12 weeks is it (end of 12 weeks being 26th Dec).

I just have to keep reminding myself I've only got 12 weeks - a mindset thing

Think of it as 12 one week commitments. :) each week is a new beginning and a new triumph!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!