My journey has started

Options
Hello all,
I'm just starting out with my journey of weight loss. I have quite a bit to lose but have come to a point that I accept and am determined to change.
Having some friends along the way would really help right now to get some more motivation.
Thanks you
Fiona :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You are at the right place! Lots of success stories on here...I lost 110 lbs! Feel free to add me for support.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    ::cue journey starting inspirational music::
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Fiona! :)

You say you have a lot to lose - why not try breaking your weight loss into smaller increments (example: 5 pounds a month)! You'll enjoy hitting your targets and it won't seem so daunting. I promise you can do this, stay strong and stick to MFP! The community aspect has been a real help for me, I hope it is for you too.
  • fionaclintonlane
    fionaclintonlane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    quote="PinkPixiexox;34191530"]Hi Fiona! :)

You say you have a lot to lose - why not try breaking your weight loss into smaller increments (example: 5 pounds a month)! You'll enjoy hitting your targets and it won't seem so daunting. I promise you can do this, stay strong and stick to MFP! The community aspect has been a real help for me, I hope it is for you too. [/quote]

Thanks all. Defiantly going to break it down in to sections