Fun-Sized Women 5'5 and under Stand Up!!

Options

Replies

• Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    5'10" and JEALOUS of short women!

^_^
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5'2'' and I've always stolen the phrase from Mulan "I'm travel sized for your convenience!"

Loves: looking young and innocent (read: getting away with anything)
    Loathes: I can't reach anything!!!
  • emmacummin
    emmacummin Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2! It's a pain putting on weight because it really shows, but equally if you lose it it really shows too! Bring it on ladies! xx
  • skinnyrache
    skinnyrache Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    <
    5' 3"!! I don't mind being short, but being a dancer growing up I always wished I had longer legs! Oh well, good things come in small packages, right?
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am 5 ft and 1/4 inch tall......that 1/4 inch really counts lol. Oh the joys of being petite....we just dont carry our weight as well as many more that are taller. I love being petite, although my proportions are a little off
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I see that most of use have tall mates, for some reason I only date men that are at least 6 foot tall!!
  • dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You were a dancer as well? SO sweet! :-)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I am 4' 11" ............I consider myself vertically challenged, and when i was at my heaviest I considered myself both vertical and horizontally challenged!....LOL
  • dancer_emt
    dancer_emt Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You were a dancer as well? SO sweet! :-)
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    5' 3" losing this waste of space so I can ROCK heels and not be in pain. My Hubby's ex was 4' 11" and he once told me the short ones are evil.... Crazy, I'm a lil taller but still consider myself short! I DO feel SUPER SEXY in heels though!
  • h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", possibly slightly under! I hate the way trousers fit me. If I buy petite (meaning 5'3 and under) they are short in the body, when I need them to be short in the leg only. And when you carry your extra weight around your waist and tummy you dont need petite size there, just the legs!
    But I like the fact that I can wear high heels without towering over people.
    I think I will feel taller when I'm thinner! LOL
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    God bless all ya shorter women :) I hope to someday find my short soulmate to compliment my tallness :).
  • inmyturret
    Options
    I'm just under 5'.

I hate that portion size is more important for me than my much taller friends.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    huh 5'5 is short? Umm I tend to tower over people down here.
  • WomanPower79
    Options
    YES!!!!! I'm TALL 5ft and 3/4!!!!! All yall short folks!!!!!! suckaz!!!!!! yeah!!! Im tall.. i know it! lol.. My man loves my height... he's 6'4.. and I love wearing my 3 inch heels and feeling long. i have a very even body. athletic. i have long legs and a rather decent torso. so i can LOOK taller with heels. when people see me without them they go WOW you are short!! but you guys say im in the taller bracket.. thank you!!!! lol
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    5ft 3

I am not short, I am undertall
  • widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options
    5' 3.5" and am good with being short. It sucks getting things out of the kitchen cabinets though! LOL
  • TracyJaneLee
    Options
    Im 5ft 1.5inch lol, I sometimes wish i was slightly taller, easy to reach things in stores/ kitchen etc however i love taller guys, and i seem to get alot of attention from them because of my height. so actually i think i prefer to be smaller than the average person. Have you never tried to get something off the top shelf in a store, and a nice tall guy rushes to your assistance lol i have met 2 guys like that .
  • xcrystalx
    xcrystalx Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and although i dont mind being short i would prefer to be a bit taller, id be more stretched out then and look thinner!
    "Fun-Sized" is such a cool name though, never thought of calling myself that before!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! I'm 4'8" and love it!
    I snagged myself a 5'11" hubby to reach things off the top shelf for me five years ago and life's been easier ever since! HAHA