Kick Boxing Anyone!

Options
Hi,

I took boxing lessons years ago and lately, I have started kick boxing at my gym. Wondering if anyone else is in this type of workout. If so, I'm curious how you like it. Do you train with a trainer or by yourself. I train by myself, sometimes, I train with a partner. I love punching and kicking the boxing bag. It sure helps to let go of stress. I have about 5 or 6 combinations of punches and kicks that I do after my circuit workouts, wondering if anyone has ideas on combinations that they like. My favourites are ; jab, cross, jab, knee (forward), back kick (back leg);. jab (right) , hook (right) , upper cut (left) and vice versa; forward kick ( right leg with punching bag), back kick ( left leg no bag).

Let me know!:smile:

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Phoenyxtears Posts: 173
    Options
    I. LOVE. KICKBOXING.

I wish I had a partner to punch, lol... I have a punching bag here that I use.
  • shaheerahs
    shaheerahs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love kickboxing!!!:heart:

I take classes at the gym, all the trainers where go are actual MMA fighters, which I think is kinda cool. We do lots of different combinations, my favorite is the windmill (jab, cross, right round, cross, jab left round). I also like the "flying knee", although I'm still kinda awkward with that move.

I say just have fun with it and just string together whatever you like!
  • lynnie07
    lynnie07 Posts: 52
    Options
    Having a partner is so awesome, it sure helps to motivate you into giving your all. Thanks for sharing! I also like side squat then side kick on bag (opposite leg). This one really hits our problem area.

Happy Kick boxing Ladies!
  • lynnie07
    lynnie07 Posts: 52
    Options
    Having a partner is so awesome, it sure helps to motivate you into giving your all. Thanks for sharing! I also like side squat then side kick on bag (opposite leg). This one really hits our problem area.

Happy Kick boxing Ladies!