Lots of weight to lose? Let's do it together

Options
Started at 299.8, down a little over 10 pounds. Looking for more friends to help keep each other accountable

Replies

• stephaniepethtorres
    Options
    I'm in!
    Last year I started MFP at 300#. Lost 80# in 6 months. Over the last seven months though, I had completely abandoned eating well & healthy habits. I gained back 40# in 7 months!!!! Ready to do this NOW!
  • mstaties
    mstaties Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey and would be great have someone to do together. Let's do this!
  • Cally299
    Cally299 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds great ! All in too. 100 lbs to go. Started a month ago. Only down 8 lbs. long journey. Love the support
  • Rtrtiff
    Rtrtiff Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to lose quite a bit myself!!! Let's all hold each other accountable !!!
  • micks_angel
    micks_angel Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I want/need to look around 90lbs and would love more accountability buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • shaedras
    shaedras Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! Need the accountability and friends!!!
  • dovivienne
    dovivienne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Me too!!! I was just looking at MFP chart of my weight from 2013 when I first started using MFP to track my weight for a year and then I stopped and the weight is back plus some... Let's support each other!!
  • clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I think I added everyone who commented :) if I didn't, send me a request!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello y'all! I'd love to have some friends who are on the same journey as me! I need to lose about 160 lbs all together!! It's a daunting number to face alone!! So if you'd like to add me, that'd be great!! I am taking a step in the accountability direction, by opening my diary to friends, I feel like it will help keep me conscious of what I eat, and make sure that I log everything! I'd really like all the support and motivation that I can get, and I'd give the same in return of course!! who's with me? WE GOT THIS!!!
  • marcialynn37
    marcialynn37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mstaties wrote: »
    I'm just starting my journey and would be great have someone to do together. Let's do this!
    Hello y'all! I'd love to have some friends who are on the same journey as me! I need to lose about 160 lbs all together!! It's a daunting number to face alone!! So if you'd like to add me, that'd be great!! I am taking a step in the accountability direction, by opening my diary to friends, I feel like it will help keep me conscious of what I eat, and make sure that I log everything! I'd really like all the support and motivation that I can get, and I'd give the same in return of course!! who's with me? WE GOT THIS!!!

• marcialynn37
    marcialynn37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have lost 20 but still have 80 to go. I have finally set my head to lose the weight. Let's do this!!
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I have baby weight and more to lose!
  • sweetg0522
    sweetg0522 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me. Would love to have motivational and supportive friends
  • nopeim2dope
    nopeim2dope Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Everyone please add me :D
  • clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Think I've added everyone :) if not, shoot me a request!
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count on me!
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i want to lose 84lbs to start, now sure on UGW yet. i've lost 12 so far, feel free to add me if i haven't added you already :)
  • cb12345678910111245678
    Options
    Can you add me please! Let's do this
  • VictoriaWard1988
    VictoriaWard1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I recently restarted my weight loss. Got 150lbs to lose. 145 to go! Feel free to add me for support xx
  • Discipline4results
    Options
    Hi I lost most of my baby weight and gained it all back plus some. Please add me since I could use the motivation. Thanks!