Hello I just joined :)

Options
I am a figure competitor and I have gained 25 lbs in the off season this time...I am looking to stay motivated and shed my unwanted pounds so I can feel like myself again :)

I have been over eating and indulging the past 6 months...its time to get serious again :)

However no more competitions for me...there is NOTHING healthy about them...time to be normal...

Replies

• nades33
    nades33 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am a figure competitor and I have gained 25 lbs in the off season this time...I am looking to stay motivated and shed my unwanted pounds so I can feel like myself again :)

I have been over eating and indulging the past 6 months...its time to get serious again :)

However no more competitions for me...there is NOTHING healthy about them...time to be normal...
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Great place to be :happy:
  • Lkshebesta68
    Lkshebesta68 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you thought to join here, even though your "weight" issue is a little different than most. Welcome
  • lilspoon2k
    Options
    :smile: Joined a few days ago, don't know alot but I can tell you what i do.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a really great site and you will find it very helpful and everyone is so supportive! Good luck!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    welcome!!!!
  • nades33
    nades33 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you very much for your warm welcomes everyone! I am very excited to be here, it is a great sight with a lot of great people!