21lbs lost! Halfway there...with PICS

Options
Hello Everyone,

I'm always inspired when I look at everyone else's success stories, so I thought I would share my own.

I've been trying to lose weight since January and slowly but surely the weight was creeping off....then I hit a plateau :( A whole month and nothing lost! I decided to try Paleo, which is common in the Crossfit community. I've been doing Paleo for the last 3 weeks and it jump started my stalled weight loss. So now my total loss is 21 pounds and I'm halfway to my goal weight.

For reference I'm 5'3"

I didn't feel like trying to post a picture in the forum post, but my before and after shot is my main profile picture.

Replies

• cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Congratulations on your success so far! Good luck on your continued journey!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    wow that's so amazing! glad you didn't give up when you hit that plateau!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats you have done well! I am the same height and I can't wait to get where you are!
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 21lb weight loss. You look great! The before and after shots are so different, especially in your face and tummy area. Like you, I find other people's stories and pictures extremely motivating.
  • CrazyC8
    CrazyC8 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks Everybody! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!