Short and Long Term Goals

Options
By December 31, 2011, my goal is to have lost an additional 51 lbs. I never want to see the number 2 and above at the beginning of my weight ever. By June of 2012, I expect to reach my goal weight of 150 lbs. Not sure if I'll attempt 135 lbs, it all depends on how I look and feel at the time. It's hard to imagine, but a long time ago I was that thin. I don't know what happened. No use in dwelling on the past however, I just need to keep moving forward.

As for the rest of you, what short and long term goals are you looking forward to? And one other note, I'm very proud of us for making our health and fitness a priority and becoming the people we want to be. :heart: :happy:

Replies

• aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to be below 200--only have 6 pounds to go--I would like to meet that by Aug1--19th Wedding Anniversary. I would then like to get to 175--where I feel like I look really good & feel really good. I'm not sure if I'll go for the 150--it depends on whether I NEED to do it. I would like to get into the "healthy" weight range 118-169. I'm taking it slowly and making changes slowly--hopefully to keep the weight off.
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Short term goal: 199lbs by July 24th (my birthday)
    Long term goal: 155-160lbs by unknown date. That was my weight when I got out of basic training 7 years ago.
  • scheys76
    scheys76 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Long term - Getting down to 200 (And depending on how I look and feel once there, see how much lower I can go)
    Short term - Every 10% mark, which is 7.6 lbs. Also, my next big short term goal is when I have lost 55.2 lbs, because I will have lost 20% of my starting body weight.
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to be out of the 200 and I'm hoping to reach it before or by my birthday July 12th. My long term goal is 150-160 but more so close to 160 and then I'll have to re-evaluate depending on how I look at that weight. If I get to small I don't look right infact I look sick.