Joined then quit and now Back

Options
I joined MFP and then quit cause I got bored and wasn't seeing results. I recently was diagnosed with Diabetes and was told that MFP was the best way for tracking. So I decided to come back.

My question is how do I clear all my previous foods from when I first started. Some of them I no longer can have but want to try to keep my stuff updated with what I do eat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

Thanks

Replies

• Artemiris
    Artemiris Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back. Unfortunately you cannot delete old entries, but they will eventually disappear when you log new entries.

Good luck with your journey. :)
  • MochaJ2020
    MochaJ2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too just recently joined again about a week ago. Honestly, the more I remeber to log, the better I feel about this app. Only thing I have a problem with is that it's slow to open up on my allcatel android phone. Other than that, I am enjoying this shift of discipline ! I encourage every and any one to stay focus, don't quit !
  • jk051861
    jk051861 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too. i wish you could delete the old stuff, but you can't. it really gets in the way.
  • Soccer_Mom85
    Soccer_Mom85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awe man....that's a bummer. I will just scan everything that I eat if possible.

Thanks guys