Here goes nothing...

Options
Well I'm new, and finally ready to get rid of this extra wieght and get myself back in shape. since I graduated high school 5 years ago, i've have pretty much quit working out. I don't have any manditory 3 a day soccer practices, which i hated at the time. :) And I've pretty much been eating anything and everything, especially sweets, so easy to do when you live alone. So here goes nothing....

Replies

• Luvmycar23
    Options
    Well I'm new, and finally ready to get rid of this extra wieght and get myself back in shape. since I graduated high school 5 years ago, i've have pretty much quit working out. I don't have any manditory 3 a day soccer practices, which i hated at the time. :) And I've pretty much been eating anything and everything, especially sweets, so easy to do when you live alone. So here goes nothing....
  • shewearsvans
    Options
    This site has been wonderful and Im a newbie also

119098.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    So here goes nothing....

Here goes everything, watch and see! One day at a time, you'll be amazed at your results.
    Welcome!
    Lynnie
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here and everything is easy to use and everyone is so helpful and so supportive! Good luck!
  • natashak
    Options
    welcome :)

goodluck on your journey!!! Its never better to start!