UGH need help making a bad decison lol.

Options
i have had a really rough day my baby is really fussy (think shes teething) my sink is full of dirty dishes cause my DF cant do them and im way to tired to deal with cleaning and cooking myself somethign good so i just want something fast and easy. so i have a chicken pot pie that has 390 calories total 22 grams of fat 36 carbs and 10 grams of protine vs a can of Chef boyardee overstuffed beef ravioli that have 450 calories but only 10 grams of fat 44 carbs and 11 grams of protien. so ladies wich is the lesser of two evils? i only have 1 gram of fat left for the day but a bunch of carbs and im already over my protein. should i go with the less fat and more calories or less calories and more fat. ugh. i WILL be working out in the am with my sister if that helps any lol.

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    i have had a really rough day my baby is really fussy (think shes teething) my sink is full of dirty dishes cause my DF cant do them and im way to tired to deal with cleaning and cooking myself somethign good so i just want something fast and easy. so i have a chicken pot pie that has 390 calories total 22 grams of fat 36 carbs and 10 grams of protine vs a can of Chef boyardee overstuffed beef ravioli that have 450 calories but only 10 grams of fat 44 carbs and 11 grams of protien. so ladies wich is the lesser of two evils? i only have 1 gram of fat left for the day but a bunch of carbs and im already over my protein. should i go with the less fat and more calories or less calories and more fat. ugh. i WILL be working out in the am with my sister if that helps any lol.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    I'm not sure which is the better but you said you were working out in the a.m. so my choice would be the overstuffed beef ravioli as it sounds the best to me as far as taste. But I could be wrong I have been before:laugh: Good Luck on your choice.
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    i know i would rather have the ravioli. and arnt calories easier to burn than fat anyway? and they have less fat. .
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I would go with the less fat...Sorry about your bad day...hope you have a better one tomorrow! Go with which ever one will make this terrible day end a little better, then start the day over again. You said you are working out in the am right?
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    go to subway and get a jared sub
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Yeah i am. but i decided to forgo both and have a huge bowl of total whole grain instead *sigh* apparently i am serious about weight loss this time. but now i still have like 250 calories left for the day! hummm that must mean a snack! lol. maybe. anyways im sure tomarrow will be better i just wanted to come home and relax today and that so did not happen ugh.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    don't eat either, you gotta have something else you can have...canned tuna?? a grilled veggie wrap? some chicken noodle soup? egg salad......anything will be better, both are really poor choices,
    even with you working out in the am, you're still sleeping on all those junk calories....sorry...just trying to help, you'll have guilt..and that's never good!!!!
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    go to subway and get a jared sub

I would only my DF and i are not spending on wants this month only what we need cause we are trying to save money. and sub way would be a want....sadly. cause now that sounds amazing! maybe for valentines day we can go out to sub way...i know its weird but hey im a cheap date! plus i know its healthy for me lol.
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    don't eat either, you gotta have something else you can have...canned tuna?? a grilled veggie wrap? some chicken noodle soup? egg salad......anything will be better, both are really poor choices,
    even with you working out in the am, you're still sleeping on all those junk calories....sorry...just trying to help, you'll have guilt..and that's never good!!!!

yeah the guilt would have killed me!so i had a bowl of total. it tastes better cause there is no guilt involved. and now i can even have a rice cake with peanut butter on it for a snak if i want cause i have like 250 calories left!
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    [
  • fitchick99
    Options

yeah the guilt would have killed me!so i had a bowl of total. it tastes better cause there is no guilt involved. and now i can even have a rice cake with peanut butter on it for a snak if i want cause i have like 250 calories left!
  • fitchick99
    Options
    yeahhhh....so proud of you!!!! it's one of the hardet things to do...willpower is amazing!!!:smile:
  • beautifullyjaded
    Options
    yeahhhh....so proud of you!!!! it's one of the hardet things to do...willpower is amazing!!!:smile:
    Thanks! I know i feel better and even more so tomarrow morning when im working out.