LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
2katlover
2katlover Posts: 72 Member
I am a 61 year old woman from Wisconsin who needs to lose a lot of weight. Going to start with 20 and see how that goes and then go from there. I have 2 cats, that is how I picked my name, IPod and Snickers. My babies.

Hoping to make friends.

Thanks.

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've got 3 cats... grew up in Wisconsin and am 50. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • peanutbutter64
    peanutbutter64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 51 year old woman from Illinois I use to weigh 420 lbs now weigh 279. Need to lose 130 more. Feel free to add me.
  • yornma
    yornma Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Cat lovers! I have 4 cats.. I'm 33, so I hope age doesn't bother anyone and I would be more than happy to be added as a friend. :)
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love cats, but don't have any right now. I am 52 and lost over 60 pounds in the last year and a half. Happy for new friends!
  • 2katlover
    Options
    Please add me to be your friends. I clicked on some of the add friends but I don't know which ones I did and which ones I didn't. So rather than me doing it twice just please add me and we will all be good friends. Thanks.
  • Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay cat people!! I have three black cats from the same litter. They're my babies :)

I have 20 lbs to lose as well, so I'll add you for sure!!
  • 2katlover
    Options
    Is there a group for people that have cats?