Awesome!

Options
So happy to have found this place! I need all the support I can get. I'm not very good at staying motivated. Always wind up with the "it's just one" or "it's okay to have a cheat day" and next thing you know, I am back with my old habits and nothing's changed. Hopefully this will help me stay on track and reach my goals!

Replies

• missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    So happy to have found this place! I need all the support I can get. I'm not very good at staying motivated. Always wind up with the "it's just one" or "it's okay to have a cheat day" and next thing you know, I am back with my old habits and nothing's changed. Hopefully this will help me stay on track and reach my goals!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome!! This site will help you with everything you need. Don't give in to your temptations and drink plenty of water. Stick with us here and you will get to where you want to be!!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    One thing I've had trouble with regardless of how I'm eating is how little water I drink. Been doing better the last two days though! Hopefully I can keep it up! Thanks for the welcomes!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    One thing I've had trouble with regardless of how I'm eating is how little water I drink. Been doing better the last two days though! Hopefully I can keep it up! Thanks for the welcomes!
    Well I would drink one maybe 2 bottles and stop but I have been drinking 64+ ounces of water now. It gets easier with time. Never ever give up! You can do this!!