Hello everyone.

Options
I have joined this website with my wife so we can get into shape together. I am very large and have tried to lose weight off and on for the last 10 years. I have started my journey at 381lbs. I set a really crazy goal of 200lbs but honestly I am shooting for about 225-230. We are watching or calories and each others, and we have started doing P90x Lean which is very difficult do to my size and unable to do some of the exercises but I keep moving and working hard. So far it has been eaiser this time around to stick to it mainly due to my wife doing it at the same time. So far i have dropped an incredable 14lbs but I am sure that is inacurate becuase the day before we started our diet and logged or start weight I got rid of the majority of junk food the way i knew how so I binge ate it all. I have since stopped that and have switched to a healthier low calorie diet. I am looking forward to our before and after pics becuase I KNOW WE can do it as a team.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Replies

• msalycia
    msalycia Posts: 3
    Options
    It's really great when your spouse is on the same page as you, definitely makes it a lot easier. Just remember, slow and steady wins the race :). Don't be too hard on yourself either, we are all human! P90x will work for you too, like you said you keep moving and that's the important part....just keep pressing play!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you are in the right place. Keep your eyes out, there are people on here who've lost well over 100 pounds and more!
  • my2twins
    my2twins Posts: 4
    Options
    Glad you and your wife are here. My husband and I are doing this together also and it is it really helps having a buddy we just started out walking after each meal and cutting back on the bad food..Good luck
  • orchid100
    orchid100 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP !! there are a lot of us here with a long journey ahead. So you are not alone!!!

The support on here is wonderful and i`m sure everyone will help through good days & bad.

Take care & Good luck to you both

Tracey