Lots of weight to lose? Let's do it together

Options

Replies

• dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I lost most of my baby weight and gained it all back plus some. Please add me since I could use the motivation. Thanks!

That's exactly what happened to me!!! It's happened several times...every time I'd start to lose weight, I got pregnant again!!! this happened twice.. Until my ex and I split, the I got with my current boyfriend, got pregnant, lost a lot of my weight, got prgnant again, but lost her. So that was a huge emotional toll on me. Its been over ayear and iI'm trying to get back on track with things.... I've got 4 beautiful little jewels, and I'm very thankful to my body foe giving them to me, so I'm trying to be kind to my body...but I know I need to be healthier for their sake, and my own of course!
  • YeaAnd
    YeaAnd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! 22 yr old woman here, weighed 205lbs a few years ago, got down to 143lb and then over 12 months up to 224lbs! So not cool... Please help be my motivation and in return i'll be yours. I want to lose weight so I can have a baby at a healthy weight.
  • MeganRobinson0322
    MeganRobinson0322 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50-60lbs, and needing the motivation and support to do so. Feel free to add me :)
  • clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Again, I think I added everyone! So cool that this reached all of you, plus some :)
  • gardnercranston
    gardnercranston Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down about 45 since restarting MFP, but ideally I have another 100 to go!
  • avanarsdale1
    avanarsdale1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 75+ lbs and looking for some support and motivation. Lost 100 lbs 8 yrs ago still maintaining 75-80lb lost, but would like to complete this journey.
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 and have 52 to go. Feel free to add me! I've been on mfp for a little over 2 months. Good luck everyone!
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add some friends , too! I lost almost 60 lbs using mfp a few years ago. Then, I got pregnant with my second son and have gained most of it back. I've got at least 150 to go.
  • Rtrtiff
    Rtrtiff Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've learned an important lesson. I stay on track when I meal prep. If I don't have it planned out I tend to venture out around lunch. So always carry your lunch to work with healthy options. It keeps me from eating enough to kill a horse. Tomorrow's menu calls for chocolate slim fast shake for breakfast. roasted chicken, sharp cheddar cheese, and hummus lettuce wraps with grapes and apples for lunch. For my snack I'm going all out with the yoplait 100 calorie Boston cream pie yogurt.!!! Any one else packed and ready to go ?
  • clanderson931
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Rtrtiff wrote: »
    I've learned an important lesson. I stay on track when I meal prep. If I don't have it planned out I tend to venture out around lunch. So always carry your lunch to work with healthy options. It keeps me from eating enough to kill a horse. Tomorrow's menu calls for chocolate slim fast shake for breakfast. roasted chicken, sharp cheddar cheese, and hummus lettuce wraps with grapes and apples for lunch. For my snack I'm going all out with the yoplait 100 calorie Boston cream pie yogurt.!!! Any one else packed and ready to go ?

Yes ma'am! I don't like to meal prep, my husband does though. I just make tomorrow's meals the day before, does that make since? But tomorrow= slim fast shake for breakfast (or equate because I'm poor
  • Rtrtiff
    Rtrtiff Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Lol heard that! I just do the next days meals too bc mainly idk what I'll want to eat but also if i make it too far ahead my precious boyfriend thinks its a snack that made itself and appeared from nowhere just for him. Then I have no lunch when I'm rushing out the door lol
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Rtrtiff wrote: »
    Lol heard that! I just do the next days meals too bc mainly idk what I'll want to eat but also if i make it too far ahead my precious boyfriend thinks its a snack that made itself and appeared from nowhere just for him. Then I have no lunch when I'm rushing out the door lol

My husband grills a bunch of chicken and veggies and weighs them out for 2 weeks. I won't eat something that's been in the fridge for two weeks. Call me picky but I just can't haha

My husband will eat any and everything out in his path. He's trying to get more muscle so he's all about the gains. Haha
  • qu1che
    qu1che Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started at 299.8, down a little over 10 pounds. Looking for more friends to help keep each other accountable

Yes! I've started my journey to "33 and Healthy" today (again), and I would LOVE the accountability! add for an add =)
  • gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hope its not to late to jump on this bandwagon, I have been on mfp since end of May and to date have lost 50+, but I still have another 60-70 to go. I need encouragement to keep on track, I am doing a lo carb diet and although some days are not bad some are really hard...my nemesis (white food) keeps calling for me, just one bite...one little bite. A week ago I joined a gym and plan to go at least 3-4x/week, hopefully I will be able to do it.
  • skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to loose at least 110 pounds. I have lost 24 so far but I have such a long way to go. Due to a injury I have exercise is very limited. Friends and support appreciated. Thanks
  • ValerieGaniron
    ValerieGaniron Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!!! I love accountability && friends!!! Add me (: I have 1lbs til my first goal, then 29lbs to my next! Down 26 already !
  • brannewmee
    brannewmee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    YES, I just started to try to get back on track and I need people to keep me motivate!. Add me
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Added you all! :)

• nyeishaletai
    nyeishaletai Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you
    I'm looking for friends that love to motivate
    Just like myself :)
  • KristineArden
    KristineArden Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! I think we are all in the same boat! It seems like a lot of your stories are similar to mine. I just started with the MFP APP and started searching for motivational groups. Does whoever started this group need to add me somehow? I'd love to join!