Back AGAIN

Options
fatcookie06
fatcookie06 Posts: 28 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Did awesome in 2013-2014 reached my goal weight. However.. Was unable to keep up the healthy eating over the months and used pregnancy as an excuse to over eat. 1 week pp I weigh almost 100lbs more than I did last year. Back on my journey to beat binge eating and getting back in shape.. Would love some friends to help me push through tough days

Replies

• Joypm9
    Joypm9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, you did it once you can do it again! I too have weighed over 100 pounds. Lost it all then gain/lose 15-25 over and over again. UGH! It is a never ending struggle, I completely understand. I have kept the bulk of my weight off for about 14 years now. Just need to learn how to stop the struggle with those 15-25 pounds.
  • enggold09
    enggold09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round! Lost 50lbs the first time and gained it all back again. Very depressing and when you only see the scale move slowly, even more depressing. I try not to think of the final goal because, it seems to far away. So, going to use small goals like the first time. Feel free to add me, always room in the same boat!!
  • fatcookie06
    Options
    We can do this! Sending request
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Second time round. List 50lbs the first time, gained 60.Ugh. Ready to try again! !!
  • aamerine08
    aamerine08 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Sending you a friend request now
  • DanielLaVone196
    DanielLaVone196 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started today myself(too many yo-yo diets)
    I'm on that sympathy weight excuse. Sending request!!!
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with binge eating too - it sucks! Sending FR.
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Kindness_is_gangster Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    That is literally my story!! Same time frame, same weight loss / gain.... Binge eating.

I've been back for 2 weeks and I'm down 3.2kg. I know I can do it and you can too. Feel free to add me ☺️
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Stay strong! You'll get there! :)
  • fatcookie06
    Options
    Thank you everyone..loving the positivity