Loosing another 60 Pounds! ( 61.4LBS ) 31.4 Pounds more before December 1 2015.

Options
MattScribble
MattScribble Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2015 in Getting Started
I began trying to lose weight on Demember 1st, 2014. I stepped on the scale and weighed in at 350 Pounds. Knowing that I was halfway to 400 Really made me stop and think that I needed to change something.

I didn't Record anything from that day, But i did Lose 40 Pounds by February 2015.

When you move out when your 18 years old, and into a 2bdr Apartment with 4 friends who are all broke. Its really easy to lose weight when you wonder how you can feed yourself everyday on a $100 a month food-budget.

Going from being a full time college student, who only earned money from side jobs.

I moved back home on April 28th, 2015. and Started a full time Construction job on May 5th. In the last 5 Months since i started my job I have lost another 28.5 Pounds.

Today October 5th, 2015 I weigh in at 281.4 Pounds ( The last 2 weeks straight I have lost 3 pounds each week )

In 8 complete 7-day weeks ( 56 days ) It will have been 1 year since I started my Journey.

If I can lose 31.4 Pounds in 8 weeks I can say I lost 100 Pounds in a year. The problem is if I keep my 3 pound a week average I will be 6.4 Pounds short of 100 Pounds.

My new goals are:
15 Minute/per day Workout, Cardio, Body weight Exercises. ( 15 Minutes isn't Much, but I do work 9 Hours a day Construction)

Eating Less Sugary/Desert-y Items during the week. ( I'm In the Habit of eating whatever I want, whenever I want. Still losing 3 Pounds per week, so this should raise that number up. )

Replacing Soda/Energy Drinks with Sugar-free Alternatives. I didn't notice how much extra calories Im adding to my daily diet by drinking Regular Monsters over Low Sugar Energy drinks. ( I drink 3 Energy drinks a day. it's a problem Im not ready to kick. )

On Lunch breaks, I spend normally sitting down on a roof, So today I decided to spend that 30 minutes walking the roof, There Commercial warehouses. There Huge and flat. It's completely safe. I work on the roof if anyone's wondering.

Sidenote:

I'm to lazy to log my meals. If I don't see the results I want to in the next few weeks. Ill considering trying that.

Add me as a friend on here, Ill reply to anyone's Messages. ( anyone have any goals similar to mine? )

Replies

• brannewmee
    brannewmee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey today again after gaining back about 30lbs in about 1/2 a year. Yeah sucks but here we go again. My journey began today again. ADD me brannewmee
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You could join Super Bowl weight L challenge its nearly halfway finished.