Fun-Sized Women 5'5 and under Stand Up!!

Options

Replies

• TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5' 3 and 3/4.....and yes I say it just like that! LOL I love it!! I wear 5 inch heels when I'm out with my hubby and look FAB! Long and Lean :)
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    5'1 here, with a 6'5 hubby to be... the family always jokes that when we are holding hands, if you see us from far away it looks like he is holding his kid's hand cause my arm has to bend up to hold his hand haha! Oh we are going to have some cute wedding pictures....
  • tarynnnicole
    tarynnnicole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'0"

i love being the way i am!! ..but not with all this extra weight.. hah! i'm about to fix that though!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    5ft 4 and love it because i can wear heels:smile:
  • Meemawpa
    Meemawpa Posts: 2
    Options
    5' 2" here. I like the fun side for sure. It's just getting my other half to realize that I can't reach the dishes he puts away. lolol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I always thought I was 5'5", but the measurey weighy BF%y thing in Boots thinks I am 5'4", which I take exception to.

I am pretty short for normal, but tall for my family.
  • nomoremuffintop42
    nomoremuffintop42 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    5'2 here.....small to medium frame with a baby/beer to get rid of:)
  • MrsAWeeks1014
    Options
    I'm a whopping 5'1!!!! I love this group lol reading these posts definitely make me feel motivated :)

7940704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Heaviest weight when I delivered my son: 233
    Cleared to workout from Dr: 215
    Started myfitnesspal: 202.6
    1st goal met of being under 200!!!
    Next goal-- 180... final goal will be decided later
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I always say that at least I always have shade from everyones tall shadow!
  • Needthisforme
    Options
    Me Me Me...I'm 5ft 3 and trying to lose this short girl hips and butt! that is my problem with being so short other then that my boyfriend loves the fact that I am so short...He loves small girls !
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (and 3/4"!). I feel awkward often when shopping for clothes... average pants are much too long, and petite are much too short!
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Roll Call for all short women!! Just stop by and say hello, tell your height. Share some of the good, the bad, & the ugly of being a shorter person and trying to lose weight.

I am 5'3 and a quarter. I don't call myself short, I am fun-sized!! :laugh:

LOL!!! I love it! I am 5' 1 3/4" I have a shirt that says "I'm Not Short, I'm Fun-Sized!! <3
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just a bit over 5 foot here. Woooot! When you're short you are always cute! I love it!

I say that all the time when some one says that I am shirt. I say: "I'm not short, I'm cute." ;O)
  • krlaws2
    krlaws2 Posts: 47
    Options
    5'3" here! I will admit I used to fudge my height and try to claim 5'4". I own my 5'3" height now.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and loving life:love::love:
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Only 5foot!!! Ill prolly finally look 25 in 10-15years! :drinker:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    5"2", and I wish I were a few inches taller. I also have the boobs and the belly.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" (and 3/4"!). I feel awkward often when shopping for clothes... average pants are much too long, and petite are much too short!

Yeah, what she said!! lol I'm 5'4" and pants are such a pain to buy! That's part of the reason I'm partial to skirts.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and perfectly happy with it. :)
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    I'm about 5'3" (maybe 5'3" and 1/2") and I love every minute of it!! My boyfriend is about 6' and he loves his fun sized girl!!! but i cant wait to get this weight gone so i will be even cuter!!!