Looking for friends trying to lose 150+lbs!

Options
Hello all, my name is Cheryl, I'm a 24 year old female looking to lose over 150lbs, I know it seems crazy but, slowly I will get there.. To date I've lost almost 40lbs, so I still have another 115ish to go, give or take a few pounds.. I'm mostly just trying to find people in the same boat as me.. I don't mind adding people that are looking to lose 50lbs or up, but I feel anyone trying to lose 20lbs or less we just aren't on the same journey.. I'm in this for the long haul and I just want to have friend to support and motivate me. :smiley:

Replies

• jodi3175
    jodi3175 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have around 130 pounds to lose- so I totally understand what you are going through.
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hey girls, my ultimate goal is to be adown 120lbs, I've lost 67lbs so far, but still have a ways to go, add me!
  • TommyC1234
    TommyC1234 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 35lbs for me, please feel free to add!
  • elikayparly
    elikayparly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm not sure how to add people, but I'm trying to lose 20kg, not sure what that is in lbs but I'm glad to be here and trying, I have lost 5kg so far

• Losing150poundsbitches
    Options
    Thanks, I've added everyone :blush:
  • tendilove
    tendilove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 120 lbs overall just started my journey and I'm currently 10 lbs down :) somethings better than nothing!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 add me!
  • Nessap08
    Nessap08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat as you looking to lose 150+ I've started a year or so ago and lost 30lbs but put it all back on and then some. Looking to rebuild my friends list and get some extra motivation. Feel free to ad me.