Lots of weight to lose? Let's do it together

Options

Replies

• shellinut
    shellinut Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started last week at 359, now down to 353.2. I need to get down to 260 by May 1, 2016 so I can have robotic assisted hysterectomy. I can use all the friends and help I can get and I would love to help others too.
  • socialbutterfly_865
    Options
    Hi there, I've got over 50lbs to lose and want to feel accountable too! I've recently gained back all my weight I originally lost on MFP but it caught up with me...lol now I'm ready, and in it for the long haul. I'm over 300 and want to at least be 50-70lbs lighter, let's all help each other get to our goal weight!
    Add me
  • socialbutterfly_865
    Options
    Rtrtiff wrote: »
    I've learned an important lesson. I stay on track when I meal prep. If I don't have it planned out I tend to venture out around lunch. So always carry your lunch to work with healthy options. It keeps me from eating enough to kill a horse. Tomorrow's menu calls for chocolate slim fast shake for breakfast. roasted chicken, sharp cheddar cheese, and hummus lettuce wraps with grapes and apples for lunch. For my snack I'm going all out with the yoplait 100 calorie Boston cream pie yogurt.!!! Any one else packed and ready to go ?

Yes ma'am! I don't like to meal prep, my husband does though. I just make tomorrow's meals the day before, does that make since? But tomorrow= slim fast shake for breakfast (or equate because I'm poor

Haha because I'm poor! Love it! I'm poor too and don't mind the equate. It's the exact same as slim fast, is it not?
    That's what I'm doing eating for my lunches. :)
  • shellinut
    shellinut Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've tried to add many of you guys already.
  • clanderson931
    clanderson931 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rtrtiff wrote: »
    I've learned an important lesson. I stay on track when I meal prep. If I don't have it planned out I tend to venture out around lunch. So always carry your lunch to work with healthy options. It keeps me from eating enough to kill a horse. Tomorrow's menu calls for chocolate slim fast shake for breakfast. roasted chicken, sharp cheddar cheese, and hummus lettuce wraps with grapes and apples for lunch. For my snack I'm going all out with the yoplait 100 calorie Boston cream pie yogurt.!!! Any one else packed and ready to go ?

Yes ma'am! I don't like to meal prep, my husband does though. I just make tomorrow's meals the day before, does that make since? But tomorrow= slim fast shake for breakfast (or equate because I'm poor

Haha because I'm poor! Love it! I'm poor too and don't mind the equate. It's the exact same as slim fast, is it not?
    That's what I'm doing eating for my lunches. :)

It tastes the same to me! Maybe even a little better since it's cheaper ;)
  • sarahtiedge
    sarahtiedge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've gained more than 100 lbs over the past 4 years. About a year ago I finally went to the doctor and was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and while the weight gain slowed down once I went on thyroid medication, it didn't stop. Finally in August my doctor took me off an antidepressant that I had been put on around the time I started gaining all the weight. I had never struggled with my weight before 4 years ago and I was an athlete my whole life so I've really struggled to loose weight alone and stay motivated. I'm hoping this will help me out significantly!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have lose about 70 lbs since March and I have 100+ to go. I loosely plan out my meals because I have to prep my food on the weekends for the week. I am on Nutrisystem currently so I dont have to plan out my major meals but I do for the snacks and veggies. I went on vacation in July for about 9 days and gained 15 lbs but I allowed myself to eat practically everything I wanted. I am back on track and walking at least two miles per day. I welcome anyone who is positive, honest and motivated. Lets get it!!
  • 2010CamSS
    2010CamSS Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. Need to lose @ 60lbs.
  • Grizzle8505
    Grizzle8505 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am 220lbs today and would like to lose 50lbs. I keep losing and gaining back this 20lbs and I am so ready to break through! And! I have a wedding (2 years away) to get ready for, so I need all the motivation I can get! :p
  • Kjeff001
    Kjeff001 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose 150 lbs or so. Let's be friends! Feel free to add me.
  • rf169606
    rf169606 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm in too! I lost about 35 pounds a year ago and have gained almost all of it back. I'm re-commiting and looking to lost about 100 lbs by the end of it all! Feel free to add me, I'd love to keep each other accountable :)
  • jasminemabry
    jasminemabry Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends as well because I start my journey then I had a really bad weekend and I just realized that I am a stress eater....now I am trying to be back on track so you can add me if you like
  • KryVDB
    KryVDB Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm down. I started wanting to lose 60# and after 50 days I got rid of 11# and am starting to slow down so I could use all the motivation in the world :) anyone can add me.
  • yvettedutchie
    yvettedutchie Posts: 41 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi all! I'm just getting started again, got back to square one.
    Started with my fitness pal when i was living in the States, but stopped and gained it all back after i moved back to my home country of Holland. Hope to finally lose at least 100 pounds. Will you please add me because i could really use the support!
  • NicoleFray
    NicoleFray Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I need to loose a lot! We should all do a weekly weigh in or something fun to keep us going and pushing each other!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    I've added everyone :)
  • vickicravener
    vickicravener Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I started myfitnesspal a couple of years ago and I've stopped and started a couple of times. I need friends to help keep me on track and motivated, so feel free to add me.

I just stated back again last Monday at 208 lbs and I'm down to 202.2 lbs. I was down to 197 lbs, but I stopped losing weight for 3 weeks and gave up for a month, Needless to say I put 11 lbs back on again.

I have to stop doing that.
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I got a Fitbit a few months ago, but due to some changes with features on their website I started tracking my food and measurements over here on MFP. I think I've finally made the working out a habit, and even though I've made some adjustments to diet and I'm aware of calories now the diet still needs some work!

I wanna go low carb but I haven't been consistent so need help! I hate the scale so typically I don't weigh in just do weekly measurements.

Add me!
  • clanderson931
    Options
    Added everyone! Let's do this y'all!
  • Mehraheena04
    Mehraheena04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello everyone....plss add me