Needing extra support

Options
Hi I am 60 days into using my fitness pal I have a long journey my journey is going to take a couple of years but I'm reaching out to have support I weighed 595 now when I started and now I weigh 575 I'm losing in moving forward now but I need to replace my shame of my body with acceptance of my body so that I'm able to feel the changes and be excited that my life is going in the right direction I'm just kind of shy about reaching out for help so I'm going to try it here and hope that someone else has lost a significant amount of weight and can cheer me on significant means 1 pound or more because sometimes people don't have as long to journey as I do but it still matters. I'm looking for ideas how did people start exercising how do you create your meals to be low carbs anything would help really thank you for reading my post and may you all have a very beautiful day

Replies

• kmserfes
    kmserfes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, it sounds like you headed down the right path if you have lost 20lbs so far, that's awesome. I don't need to lose much weight, but after having my 3rd child my body change a lot, i kept on more weight and my self esteem plummeted. I am only about 3 weeks in, but I am really working gaining a better self image and getting myself motivated. I find that going to a gym helps keep me on track more than working out at home. There are a lot less distractions. I would happy to cheer you on!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far - you're doing great, keep going!