Stretch marks... Removable?

Options
2»

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Eclipse Micropen. Google to see results; expensive but amazing. This would and should be done by a dermatologist not a spa.

Some new form of microneedling or dermarolling aka collagen induction?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    become friends with them. theyre not going anywhere lol
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    these are my tiger stripes from carrying the 2 best things that ever happened to me - they are war wounds - of the time i spent growing them - i wear mine proudly :wink:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    They fade with time...some people have had improvement with Bio Oil, I haven't tried this as I don't worry/care about having them.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    People were probably looking and thinking "Damn, there's someone who has their body under control. I should do the same." Trust me, the average person really doesn't notice the flaws as much as you may think. That's only your own insecurity coming through and trying to tear down your good mood. Be proud of yourself. I have stretch marks and I really don't care. I'm human.
  • Stacescotty
    Stacescotty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went through a growth spurt at 8 where I grew 6" in less than a year and another one when I was 10. Those spurts left me covered in flaming red stretch marks. Now at 29 they're white but they're still here.... Cover those puppies with tattoos! :)
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I believe mostly everyone has stretch marks men and women. They can be caused by weight gain, pregnancy, and even growth spurts. They are a natural reaction to your skin stretching out. They may seem unsightly at first but they will fade. Mine are hardly noticeable now. I have them on my upper arms and stomach.
  • AndrelleJohnson
    AndrelleJohnson Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bio Oil is great for stretch marks. I used it after I had my son and it lighten up my tummy and my stretch marks are nearly visible. You can find it at Walmart in the lotion section or on Amazon.