Pregnant ladies unite!

Options
Hiya ladies. I've just recently found that I am pregnant and it would be great to add some women who are still trying to eat healthy and are pregnant too. You're all welcome to add me. Be nice to have the support who are in the same boat as me :).

Replies

• ARC1603
    ARC1603 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck!

Don't be too tough on yourself while pregnant, do what you can when you can. With my first I went off all meat and vegetables in the first trimester, it made me physically heave just the smell of meat. All I wanted was fish in batter. Then in the final trimester I had the appetite of a herd of hippos. With my second, I wanted nothing but steak and lucozade (not together!) in tri one and then again I had the insatiable appetite towards the end. I packed the weight on with both but lost it soon after with both too.

• kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun. This is my third pregnancy so I'm really hoping it will be pretty straightforward like my other two. I craved snickers bar in both pregnancy's.... Not the healthiest of things haha.
  • kminbr
    kminbr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey girls- I'm newly pregnant too. So excited to use MFP to help tackle nutrition through pregnancy. Will be checking this board periodically for tips and motivation too. Best of luck to you Kirsty.
  • laceymeehan
    laceymeehan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 weeks pregnant, and have used mfp in the last pretty successfully, though not real recently. During my first trimester I gained way too much weight, so decided to get back on here mainly to keep better track of what I'm eating and too gain the weight at a slow, stay, healthy pace. Glad to find other pregnant women here!