Support team anyone?

Options
Good morning y'all!! If anyone is looking for an extra support person or to give a little extra support, add me! I've been using MFP off and on for almost 3 years and it's been a great tool. Love meeting new people, reading success stories, giving and receiving advice and whatever else comes with this great community.

Replies

• katie_mun29
    katie_mun29 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Adding you. :)
  • clau9734
    clau9734 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Adding :)
  • marshellamae
    marshellamae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have been using mfp for several years on and off and really need help staying focused. Friends might be the answer!
  • Abchapp123
    Abchapp123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here...mfp user for about 3 years. Always rely on it to drop a few pounds when I start to lose focus on my goal. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • dcarjunkie
    dcarjunkie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    MFP user for about three weeks now and it has been a tremendous help in watching what foods I eat on a daily basis. Feel free to add me as well !!!
  • LadyyDanger
    LadyyDanger Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love this app!! Such inspiring people!
  • LadyyDanger
    Options
    Come on y'all! Support is the best way to stay on track!
  • jtcosgro
    jtcosgro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am the same way - adding you all :)
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My age prevents me
  • vharmon922
    vharmon922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I could really use a support team :) . I've been off MFP for almost 2 years. I've been up and down with my weight but lately it seems that I've been gaining more than just losing. I could really use the support. Thanks!
  • BLACKnMILD31
    BLACKnMILD31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me looking for new friends and support and motivation it's been a struggle on this weight lose journey as well
  • LadyyDanger
    Options
    Super excited for all my new friends!!!
  • LadyyDanger
    edited October 2015
    Options
    :)
  • sunnyd77
    sunnyd77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here! Could use some additional friends and support. Adding you all!! :smile:
  • jamie_0815
    jamie_0815 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    On MFP for 5 days now so far so good. Great being able to see exactly what your eating and the support here is awesome. Feel free to add me too always welcome to more MFP friends and support
  • citalia21
    citalia21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Could really use the support also :)
  • LadyyDanger
    Options
    sunnyd77 wrote: »
    Same here! Could use some additional friends and support. Adding you all!! :smile:

This is so great! Support is the best!
  • Mans1886
    Mans1886 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for years now but never stayed focused. Started this 10 week weight loss challenge with a coworker but she gave up after 2 weeks. I'm still going strong and determined to stay on track this time around
  • LadyyDanger
    Options
    Mans1886 wrote: »
    I've been using MFP on and off for years now but never stayed focused. Started this 10 week weight loss challenge with a coworker but she gave up after 2 weeks. I'm still going strong and determined to stay on track this time around

Good for you!! That is what I call determination!!