what foods did you say YES to today?

_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
I hate food negativity...lets stay positive.

So far all I've eaten is a steak and egg breakfast burrito from Sonic. I may also work in a Reese's PB pumpkin into my macros as well.

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Homemade mac & cheese. Holy comfort food.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Slim Jims and sausage. No joke.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    I had a breakfast burrito from Wawa and it fit into my macros PERFECTLY. (Well ok - technically I'm 2 calories over for the day).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    A King Cone I had been craving for a while. I was extremely underwhelmed though. It wasn't worth it.

And two mini summer berry flapjacks from Graze - those were worth it.
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    edited October 2015
    Chocolate with orange crisp. It was delicious. And I actually logged the whole 200 g but only ate 100g - and while more than I would have allowed myself if I was being sensible about it, the fact that I put it away afterwards is progress. :smile: (Edited: I of course edited my log to reflect the difference.)

I like this thread!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    rice crispies treat

Me too!

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Greek yogurt (it was a Chobani "nutty for 'nanas") and coffee for breakfast. Breakfast burrito and a cheese stick for lunch. I'm coming down with a cold, so it'll be something hot and soup-like for dinner.
  • kmradley
    kmradley Posts: 27 Member
    Buffalo chicken sliders from Walgreen.
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Trader Joe's Pecan Pumpkin oatmeal. I've heard people rave about it for years. It was great. I'm thinking I need to stock up while they still have it. :open_mouth:
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    janiep81 wrote: »
    Trader Joe's Pecan Pumpkin oatmeal. I've heard people rave about it for years. It was great. I'm thinking I need to stock up while they still have it. :open_mouth:

Know where I'm going after work!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Two fried eggs and toast with jelly is all so far.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Pot of breakfast tea/milk
    Potato, egg, cheese, ham and veggie frittata
    1 1/2 slices whole grain toast with butter/jam
    1 fresh fruit salad
    1 chocolate croissant

I'm on vacay in Montreal and went a bit overboard this morning, but then we went for a 2 hour walk.
  • afranklin85
    afranklin85 Posts: 13 Member
    I added some cheese to my pasta.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    kkenseth wrote: »

Know where I'm going after work!

I should get this for my boyfriend. He and his roommate go on and on about pumpkin and pumpkin spice. It is too funny! (I personally hate nutmeg so this whole craze in the US is kinda "meh" for me.)

I'm saying yes to hot apple cider as a post shower relaxation treat before I go to work later.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Today I said YES to a craving, it hasn't happened yet as it's dinner but it will in just a few more hours.
    Pumpkin sage cream sauce over grilled chicken, zucchini, summer squash and mushroom ravioli.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    I enjoyed some white bread at lunch. I know being almost 30 means I should eat the grown-up breads, but darn it, I love the soft comfort of white bread.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member

I love that one. Still got some from last year though!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Sausage and garlic mash for tea <3
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Homemade chicken vindaloo (unfortunately my lap and dress pants also said yes to this :sad:), and some clementines. Tonight will be yes to beers; the question will be which ones...