50 lbs to loose... anyone wanna share diaries?

Options
Hi there, I'm back at my biggest and desperate to shed some weight after having my little girl 18m ago. I've done ww successfully before but now looking at calories. My diet has been so bad. Mainly quick processed high calorie food while I'm on the go. Looking at making a real start and will be on about 1300/1400 cals. Does anyone wanna share diaries to help me on my way.

Thanks Xxx xx

Replies

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

If you click on others' user name, and their diary is public, you can view it. My diary is public (to hold myself accountable). Feel free to take a look.

Good luck to you!
  • RinnyBlush
    RinnyBlush Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey! My goal is roughly the same. I want to lose about 45 lbs, and will be eating around 1400 cals a day. I am already down quite a bit from my highest weight (245 to 175) but I really want to push to get the toned, athletic look I am after. I cook all of my own meals, so my focus will mostly be on portion size, and keeping up with my gym routine. I will add you! :)
  • reemkwt79
    reemkwt79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need cause im 70 kg but my waight is fixed not coming down i changed my goal to 1000 calories and im playing swuadh every single day im a professional player but i need to lose wight
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Calorie wise on a daily basis I'm about the same as you. My diary is open for anyone to view so have at it. Please note that I cook or make most of what I eat at home so even though it may sound unhealthy, it is actually quite healthy (read my profile and you'll understand why).
  • jesssieL
    jesssieL Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, my calorie goal is right around the same as yours! I'm looking for people to share success stories with and help each other stay motivated. I weigh the most I've ever weighed and decided it's absolutely time for a new lifestyle change! Feel free to add me and share you story!
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to anyone who want to look and I am always grateful to have new friends. Lost about 40 pounds so far and have about another 40 pounds to go. Friend me if you want someone on the same journey.
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- my diary is open too! My ultimate goal is to lose about 50lbs and I'm over halfway there. I'm always looking for new motivational friends on here :)
  • dreranki
    dreranki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to do this with you. I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs and it's going to be a long way.
  • blarnygurl
    blarnygurl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have open diary - would love share ideas