NSV - Beat My Husband at Racquetball

Options
calihoya
calihoya Posts: 80 Member
I've been a little disappointed in my weight loss, but I've been hitting the gym regularly and tracking pretty well and I have noticed some small improvements. After a weekend of beer tastings with basically zero tracking I was feeling pretty gross and we decided to hit the gym for a racquetball session. I played really hard and pushed myself and for the first time I won! I know people always say progress isn't always on the scale, but I actually felt athletic yesterday for the first time since high school, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Share your latest victory!

Replies

• Crochet180
    Crochet180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result and one to remember when that beer calls you again. I've been hitting the gym regularly and notch up at least 2k each time. And I love it!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oh cool! Great feeling! I can't wait for my next session of racketball with my husband. He is really good at it but I am better at running :-)
    My nsv is I am enjoying my lifting sessions even more than before :-) making time for them
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!