Implants (not sure where to put this topic)

Options
Ladies, I am seriously thinking of getting implants. Can anyone out there advise me on whether I should or should not get them and why or why not? Feel free to message me privately if you wish to remain anonymous. I really would love some input. Thanks!

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Get them if they make you feel better about yourself. Don't get them for someone else.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I've thought about them in the past. Ultimately I decided not too after I had daughters. I remember how tough the teen / early 20s are, how hard it is to accept yourself for who and what you are and to feel truly confident and self assured. I decided having implants would make it harder to teach these things to my daughters.
  • allie_pass
    allie_pass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've thought about them in the past. Ultimately I decided not too after I had daughters. I remember how tough the teen / early 20s are, how hard it is to accept yourself for who and what you are and to feel truly confident and self assured. I decided having implants would make it harder to teach these things to my daughters.

Good point....thank you
  • allie_pass
    allie_pass Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any ladies that have had it done?
  • notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Raises hand....I did. Feel free to ask any questions. My experience went well and I'm happy with my decision.
  • MmmDrop
    MmmDrop Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have. After gaining and then losing so much weight and breastfeeding on top of that, my ladies were left completely deflated. I had them done to breathe some life back into them, and I'm really glad I did. No regrets whatsoever.
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I did--they look totally natural. I wanted to look like I did before I had two kids.
  • IndySue13
    IndySue13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm researching having implants done in approx. 4 months. All I have read from plastic surgeons highly recommend that you are at the weight you want to be (within 10-15 pounds) before having it done because it will change the look of the implant outcome. I still need to lose about 40 before I feel comfortable having the procedure. Keep us posted.