Can't handle my weight anymore

Options
I have struggled with my weight for so long that for the longest time I just gave up. Well my daughter will be 11 in January and I weigh more than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with her. I just help. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am happy to provide support. Hang in.
  • rosarobles2740
    rosarobles2740 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of us that can relate.. What I have been doing to keep myself motivate, I watch on YouTube... weight lost transformation. What these people are saying is true. If you get a chance listen to some of their stories. Three things to keep in mind 1) dedication 2. being discipline most important 3. support. I am also here to support you if you need help. I am also on my journey to losing a total of 40 pounds. I have 31 more to go. I joined Youfit gym. I am doing the circuit training 3x a week and train with a trainer 2x week and bike to the gym and home at least 3x a week which total 6 mile daily. Yes I know it is hard but you have put in the work to get the end results. If you have any question please don't hesitate to reach out. Good luck Rosa
  • staste02
    staste02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rosa and starbuckette. I started beach body Sunday with my husband and so far have done it every night. It is kicking my butt but I know I can do it. Thanks!
  • d3vilynn
    d3vilynn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I weigh what I weighed the day I delivered my son four years ago. I had list all my weight by the time he was two weeks old and the stress of the last year I have gained 20 more lbs. I want to lose around 55 lbs and have taken up running. I am doing the c25k workout and I am on day three. Add me as a friend if you like. We can do this!