Anyone looking to start P90X or already doing it?

Options
I am starting P90X today (technically today is Day 0, fit test), and figured it would be easier with some companions. Anyone in the midst of a program or looking to start that wants some encouragement, add me :)

Replies

• strangesoul79
    strangesoul79 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing just P90X but you are welcome to add me. I am doing multiple workout programs as a training schedule for a marathon workout at the end of Oct
  • jez_4ever
    jez_4ever Posts: 68 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I do it about twice a week and ab ripper x 3 times a week. I love P90X. If you stay consistent and push it to your limits (safely), you'll have great success. The other days I do other programs or running. Feel free to ad if you'd like. I try and give good advice and encouragement for sure :)
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    P90X, no, but I do P90 (the new one) and P90X3. Anyone is free to add me, regardless of what workout you do.
  • crucibleofwill
    crucibleofwill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    2 days in on p90x3. Feel free to add me-looking for accountability and motivators. I'll be posting daily. Feel free to add me!
  • cubrown87
    cubrown87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I as well am doing P90X3 along with walking afterwards. I just started a month ago and have lost seven lbs. so far. Feel free to add me.