I'm Back -- Need Support

Options
Hi everyone!

I have used MFP several times and was very successful every time. Last time I religiously stayed on track, I lost over 45 pounds. But being that I still had 75 to go, I lost my motivation. I also started a new job and was working on getting promoted rather than losing weight. Now that I've achieved my professional goal, I really think it's time to get my health goals back in line.

I would love to find friends on here who are in the same situation and needing mutual motivation.

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I just got back today, as well. I have been holding pretty much steady for the last year, but given that I am about 80lbs. overweight, I am not sure that is something to brag about.
  • PrincessRina112
    PrincessRina112 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just got back today, as well. I have been holding pretty much steady for the last year, but given that I am about 80lbs. overweight, I am not sure that is something to brag about.

That is! I always try and tell myself that at least I wasn't gaining back weight. So that a win in my book.

I also realize, with all the food I was eating a day (probably amounting to over 2500 calories) I wasn't really gaining. So I just need to cut back and the losing will all happen again.

Got to look on the bright side sometimes :smile: