Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new-ish here, been entering my food in on this site for over two weeks ago. I started my weight loss journey last summer doing Slimming World, but my weight loss was slow and unpredictable, and so, over the past six weeks I've been calorie counting, which I hope will be more successful! I've lost 2 stone 3 pounds up to now, and if anyone is interested I also write a diet/food blog over at www.chocolateandraspberries.blogspot.com

Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• chocrktct
    chocrktct Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck!
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Welcome! I've always wanted to know how much is "a stone"??? I hear on BBC all the time.
  • MastrStew
    MastrStew Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I just started entering my food about 3 weeks ago, first time posting anything. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone!
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi

Hope you find this site as good as I do - lots of help and motivation!

Oh - and a stone is 14 pounds!
  • chocolateblueberry
    chocolateblueberry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the replies everyone! Yup a stone is 14 pounds, so all together I've lost 31 pounds. Woop! Is there a notification system to let me know when people have replies to my comments? I remembered that I wrote this the other day and came looking for it, I didn't expect to see replies :D
  • lovelyflower8
    Options
    wow 31 pds thats awesome :D
    Hi i just started today and i want to work hard to lost weight. I hope that everyone succeeds and fulfills their goals.