Coupons for Clothes?

Options
rlmiller73190
rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
Hey y'all! I'm beginning the "maintenance" part of my weight loss. I was wondering if anyone knew any websites or had any tips for scoring coupons to clothing stores? The local second hand shops are usually a hit and miss for me (more often a miss), so I was wondering if any of y'all could help! Thanks!

Replies

• ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    I know of a blog that shows the weekly coupons for different stores. Google coupon teacher... The writer's name is Shelly and there is a lot of useful coupons for everything on there!
  • wiggleroom
    wiggleroom Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Do you have TJ Maxx or Ross or Marshall's near you? Love, love, love!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Target sometimes has coupons on their site for clothes (go to very bottom of main page and coupons are listed in the smaller links). I recently paired them with clearance clothes and got some great stuff super cheap.
  • vickigee
    vickigee Posts: 36
    Options
    Depends on your size but CJ Banks and Christopher Banks have great cloths and once you find the size that fits that size fits in all the cloths. They have great online sales and that also have a rewards card too. There sales are more email sales. I get most of my clothes when they have the sales going on. Have bought some of my skirts at buy one get one free. Not too long ago they had a great 40% off almost everything. I never even have to leave my home and get free shipping if you get their rewards card and after buying so much they email you a free reward certificate.
    CJ Banks and Christopher Banks are sister stores one for bigger people and one for smaller people. I keep all my clothes from them and put them in plastic containers to reuse just in case ~ great quality clothing.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot about TJMaxx and Ross and Marshall's...we have all those near me! THanks for the Target coupon..if I can't find clothes coupons, at least I can use grocery for price matching at walmart! Thanks for all your help!
  • teacher4380
    Options
    There are some different places you can get discounts by using the store card....Kohl's usually runs different sales (15%-%30 additional off of sale/clearance/regular prices and also Kohl's cash...every $50 you get a $10 certificate to use over the next couple weeks) when you use your card, Target gives 5% off of every store purchase (clothes or not) if you use your Target card, etc. I have also really noticed a BUNCH of clearance clothes on the racks now at many stores....the best deals that I have seen were Target, Walmart, Kohls, etc. There were CUTE sweaters at Walmart for $1....yes...I typed that right...$1!!! You may also want to check for clearance racks at Fashion Bug (all sizes), Avenue (plus size only 14 and up), Lane Bryant & Lane Bryant Outlets (plus sizes), Catherines (plus sizes)....I also like the ideas of TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls, Gordmans, and others like that!!! Good luck in your search...keep us posted on great deals that you find!!! WOOHOO!!!