Best You Tube At Home Videos? (No Equipment Required)

Options
Afternoon!

I guess the title says it all! I have to give up my classes and gym membership due to new job and have a month before I can join my new one.

I would like to do some at home workouts in the interim but looking at youtube videos, I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of videos out there and was hoping my MFP pals could perhaps recommend the best/ most effective at home workouts? I'm looking for 20 minute workouts with no equipment necessary...

Many thanks in advance, as always,
Jas

Replies

• enchantednewt
    enchantednewt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My fave is pump it up MOS. It's so fun and you feel amazing afterwards x
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender (not on YouTube but they have their own website) and Blogilates are two that have many workouts that only require a mat.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV - loads of workouts there. Plus Jessica is very motivating. On YouTube, but a separate website as well. I agree with Hybrid - if there's a website it will be easier to navigate.

Do you have a pair of dumbbells? You could use water jugs........

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_gZkhLBuEs

I like this one too (Chris Freytag):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0C8awjNIQ
  • hybridtheory45
    hybridtheory45 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I second Fitness Blender! All of their workouts ARE on YouTube, but its easier to use their website to sort through what you want with the workout finder, then click through to watch it on youtube.
  • kwitherspoon19
    kwitherspoon19 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is always helpful and fun! If you like to dance, you could try Club Fitz as well. She has a load of dance classes she leads on her YT page. I will do about an hour's worth of dances when I don't feel like going to the gym.
  • Christina1516
    Christina1516 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I really reccomend trying blogilates. They're actually fun and require no equipment. She also has a monthly calendar where she makes daily playlists with workout videos to go together, creating a routine. She's so positive it's fun. The song workouts are my person favorite. Good luck finding something that works for you :)
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I second Fitness Blender. You may also want to these channels: BeFit, Qinetic and also Blogilates. Right now I've been using Grokker.com quite a bit. They have hundreds of videos. I've downloaded the app on my phone and can stream it to my TV. Good luck! I used to primarily use cardio machines at the gym but these videos have made such a difference to my physique. I'm more in shape than ever because I can try a different video every time.

Here' a full list of channels:

BeFit
    Blogilates
    BodyTransformingRu
    CafeMom
    CycloneFit
    DietHealth
    DrMelissaWestYoga
    efit30
    EkhartYoga
    EmpireOfDenise
    EmpowerYourBody