New Here!!! Need motivation

Options
All the forums I have read say you need friends on here to help keep you motivated so please feel free to add me. I have just started my weight loss journey and I know it will be long and hard. I don't have much support from the friends and family around me. It's not their fault though they just don't understand they all have fas metabolisms and can eat whatever they want. I am getting married next year and would like to lose at least 40lbs but 50lbs would be even better

Replies

• lizbeth197044
    lizbeth197044 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding! I've just started trying AGAIN too and need to keep my determination going. We can push each other x
  • suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding, and living a healthy life should be a lifelong goal and effort. Good for you, I think having the right mindset is more than half the battle. Welcome to MFP :)
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    It doesn't have to be hard - you can still eat anything you like as long as it fits your calorie goals.
  • EmmieLee1982
    EmmieLee1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I need to lose a little bit more than you and have just started (again) too. I'll send you a friend request, if you don't mind. :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi! congrats on your upcoming wedding. I tend to agree this hard. I struggle with portion control especially over the weekends so I end up starting again every Monday. I have about 50 to lose and I started again this Monday!!! Hopefully this is the last time. I'm sending you a request! Good luck
  • CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You could join Super Bowl weight L challenge its nearly halfway finished.