Heavy metal and rock. Makes me workout harder
  • astrdomitter
    astrdomitter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Dirty '80's rap
  • danimario
    danimario Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you tried 99% Invisible, Age of Persuasion, or Criminal? They're all great podcasts. I'm also finding some great workout playlists on Apple Music. Right now I'm running and lifting to Seven Nation Army: An Alt-Rock Workout as well as Money, Pizza, Respect (hip-hop). I totally hear you on repetitive playlists! Who has time to build them anymore?! A girl's gotta have a social life and get some work done!
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    If I'm running, I prefer music but I'm too lazy to keep adding to my playlists...so, it does get repetitive after awhile.
    If I'm just walking or hiking in the woods, I usually like to listen to the birds or just the sounds/silence of nature but if I need something to listen to, I like listening to podcasts (How Did This Get Made?, Talking Movies and Stuff You Should Know are my biggies).
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Just metal
  • MsChucktowski
    MsChucktowski Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Netflix. At the moment I'm working my way through Merlin and House.

I love Welcome to Night Vale! Also, I used to use the Zombies Run app. Good fun :smile:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    If I go too heavy on leg press then I listen to the bones in my knee grinding together. :)

Ministry of Sound Dance Anthems is current music choice for a high tempo training session on a bike.
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    Trance and electro are best for me while HIIT... running, sprints mostly. Make me feel like out of space! And metal and rock and screaming and shouting while lifting.
  • scottver2
    scottver2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Trance, psytrance, dubstep, anything that isn't lyric heavy and has over 140bpm. When I'm lifting I need energy, and hearing some guy scream about nonsense doesn't help...just give me a beat, and I'm good to go.