Anyone drink Kefir?

Options
Does anyone drink Kefir Probiotic? Any ideas on what to mix with it or other uses? I just bought it and I'm a little scared to drink it.

Any thoughts, tips or info would be great :flowerforyou:

Replies

• maviolette
    maviolette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do. I mix it with berries, bananna, ice and protein powder.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    try here:
    http://lifeway.net/Community/Recipes/tabid/291/entryid/107/Breakfast-Blast-Smoothie.aspx

I've never tried it either, it comes in so many different flavors. but its a little pricey considering I don't know if I'll like it. let me know what you think about it!!
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I drink it. But mostly the flavored ones. LIke Blueberry and Strawberry. I usually mix it in my smoothies with spinach, frozen blueberries and frozen strawberries. and 1 tsp of truvia. Very tasty!!:smooched:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    It's actually really good just straight from the bottle. Mix with nonfat milk if it's too thick for your taste.
  • kristina0206
    Options
    I really like it for a dessert or after a workout! It's on sale this week at Aldi :)
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I just started drinking it last week. I tried the kiwi passion fruit and didn't like it too much, but the strawberry banana is good. the only other thing I dont like is that it's a little pricey.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I dont mind the price because the yogurt I eat is $1-$1.50 where I live depending on the store I buy it at.

I tried it last night and I'm not sure if I like it. I'll be adding it to my spinach smoothie tomorrow morning to see how that goes.

I had it with cereal last night because I couldnt bring myself to drink it straight up.