NEED NEW FRIENDS!

Options
I'm 27 years old and I've been at this weight loss thing for as long as I can remember.

Recently I've come to a fork in my life, of either continuing down the path I was on and living in this feeling of unhappiness that I had or taking a new turn, discovering a new me and creating a new happy life for myself.

Thankfully I had enough common sense to go with the latter. I'm taking control and forging ahead.

My lowest weight was 193 but somehow I've managed to get back up to 251. This journey is full of twist and turns and it's never going to be easy so I know all I can do is getting back on the horse and ride toward the finish line again.

My goal is to reach 180lbs for right now, with losing at least 20lbs by Christmas.

I need all the support (which i will of course return) I can get. This road is definitely a lot easier when you're not traveling on it alone!

So here is to a new start!

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great goals. Gotta keep getting back on that horse. Happy to lend support. Please feel free to add me.
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Develop a routine. That seems to be the best way for me to stay on track. Even if I travel or have dinners away I can bounce back on my daily routine that has been working. Best of luck.
  • maryannecraig62
    maryannecraig62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stay motivated!
  • tayloralanj
    tayloralanj Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    "When you come to a fork in the road, take it." -Yogi Berra.

Meal prep. I think I may have to update my list of reasons I have been successful with my goals. If I do not meal prep, then I tend to eat whatever is easiest.

Keep it up, we're all in it together.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of success! :)
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!! :)
  • MrsRucker32
    MrsRucker32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options