Best shape ever!

Options
amberaz
amberaz Posts: 328 Member
I have decided that I am now in the best shape I have ever been in in my life. I did 30 Day shred today just to see how hard it would be. A couple of years ago, I thought I was in good shape and attempted to do 30 DS and it killed me. I could not even get all the way through level 1 and was sore for days afterwards. Today, I not only finished without a problem, but then hopped on the treadmill for a quick run as well because I felt like I did not get enough cardio in for the day. I lost 40 lbs about 5 years ago and kept it off mostly, I would go through bouts of working out for a few months and then fall off again and lose all of my hard work. Now, I have been working out at least 5 days per week 30-60 minutes a day since January and I really am in the best shape I have ever been in. I have just started lifting in the past 6 weeks and I feel better than I ever have, too. I honestly can't see myself falling off of the workout wagon again just because I would be too sad to see all of the results from my hard work disappear. I'm not perfect, I have days when I do not want to workout and don't put my full effort into it and I have days when I eat way too much of all of the wrong foods, BUT I feel that getting through those days are part of making this a lifestyle instead of a quick fix "diet".

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! Keep the hard work up!!!!
  • costewar
    costewar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome and something to be admired for! Good job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!